Thursday, February 9, 2012

Hi... Apologies... Winner

So we have been back from our vacation for a few days now. But the power cord to our laptop decided to stop charging and I am computerless. (does anyone else with a MacBook Pro have that problem? This is the second or third power cord we have fried somehow.) I thought I had better send word to you about the sew-along because you are all on pins and needles :) The winner of the Oliver & S digital pattern is KJ of let's go fly a kite! Congrats KJ! (I can't show you my random.org screen grab, but I promise it's legit!) Please email me KJ to let me know what pattern you'd like. Man, blogging on your phone is the worst so I'll keep it brief. February is still play town month. You can keep this one as simple or complex as you'd like. I'd say 1 or 2 houses count as a town, right? I've been planning mine and will try to show you pictures soon. Of course this happens to me the month that the Oliver & S blog links to our sew along! Thanks for your patience, talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments-I LOVE to hear from you, so speak up! And I usually reply in email to your questions, so make sure your profile has your email.